• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Saturday, April 29, 2006

    Jason called me a liar

    I was talking to Jason from Jasonmumbles on MSN.

    In my previous post he commented that I should've just mentioned that I read his blog (which is true) but I was trying to explain to him why I didn't say that.

    Now this is how the conversation went

    Stewie... says:
    i cannot say that i like to read jasonmumbles
    Stewie... says:
    cuz jasonmumbles is BIG BLOG

    Jason says:
    cheh~
    Jason says:
    DAMN U
    Jason says:
    i hate u
    Jason says:
    u break my heart

    Stewie... says:
    why
    Stewie... says:
    true larr
    Stewie... says:
    how many visits u get a day
    Stewie... says:
    more than 8 right?

    Jason says:
    o.o"
    Jason says:
    i bet ur visits got more than 300 per day

    Stewie... says:
    no larrr
    Stewie... says:
    about 8 a day only lar
    Stewie... says:
    sometimes when jason dun go its 7 lar

    Jason says:
    Ya right.. show me ur stats
    Jason says:
    show me ur stats

    Stewie... says:
    hahaha
    Stewie... says:
    dowan dowan
    Stewie... says:
    shy
    Stewie... says:
    8 only
    Stewie... says:
    shy

    Jason says:
    if 8.. my dick will grow shoter by 2 inches

    *two minutes later*

    Stewie... says:
    so.... now that u've said that... do you miss that extra 2 inches you had two minutes ago?

    Jason says:
    har?

    Jason says:
    my dick grow longer by 2 inches

    Jason says:
    because boss stewie lied and my dick is like pinochio's nose

    Stewie... says:
    wah in that case i should lie more often right

    Jason says:
    hahaha too long, blood cannot reach

    Jason says:
    then lembik lembik

    So now we all know. Jason either has a very long schlong... or a very short one...

    But Boss Stewie was really telling the truth... so...

    17 Comments:

    • OMG, Jason finally just let out the cold hard truth about us MMUians having short dicks... >_>
      Oh, I didnt mention I'm in MMU now did I? *Plays innocent*

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 30, 2006 12:24 AM  

    • Hell no, my dick are nice, long enough and steady. XD
      Which campus you guys are now?

      This conversation sounded a bit G.H.E.I doesn't it? MOUUUUUU!!! It's funny nonetheless :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 30, 2006 12:28 AM  

    • no worries. MMU got mandingos too. like me :D

      btw... boss stewie must be a liar. because i'm visiting this blog twice a day...

      By Blogger rootified, at April 30, 2006 12:43 AM  

    • but but... if u visit the blog twice a day that only counts as 1 visit rootified.

      but thank u soo much! you're contributing to 1/8 of my total blog visits! i am soo happy

      lance... tsk tsk tsk... mmu students are hugeeee in the blogging world aren't they

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at April 30, 2006 12:46 AM  

    • Wow! *surprised*
      Didn't know there are alot of MMUians reading this blog.

      Oh well, I'm not too surprised though. We're known to be trolls online anyway. =P

      Cyberjaya ^^

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 30, 2006 12:47 AM  

    • boss stewie: No, we're not. *Clicks helpmegetsex.blogspot.com*

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 30, 2006 12:49 AM  

    • OH YOU CLICKED helpmegetsex.com?

      tsk tsk tsk

      one of our fellow readers (bunny) is not going to be happy that you contributed another 1/25,000,000,000 chance to that fella getting laid

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at April 30, 2006 12:52 AM  

    • Wah lau, so many MMU-ians reading your blog one har?!?!?!? Gone lah my reputation.

      By Blogger Jason Lioh, at April 30, 2006 12:55 AM  

    • no lar jason.. i guess i could tell them that i was lying... then you would have your 2 inches back (and another 2 inches on top of that which would make you very well hung)...

      but... it is a sin to lie... :(

      nvm lar jason.. what is 2 inches off your 16 incher... still got 14 inches what... plenty more to go... i can afford to tell a few more 'truths'

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at April 30, 2006 1:07 AM  

    • 2 inches only ma, anything longer than 7 inches would be overkill la

      since u know cannot go in that deep also right

      hahahahaha

      plenty more to go jason

      By Blogger Wilson J Q Quah, at April 30, 2006 4:00 AM  

    • "OMG, Jason finally just let out the cold hard truth about us MMUians having short dicks... >_>
      Oh, I didnt mention I'm in MMU now did I? *Plays innocent*" - lance

      oiiiiii how you come up with such deduction? you see your housemates mya? wakakka.

      i'm a living proof that the first sentence of the above quote is definitely a lie. a deception, a mistake, a bluff. Anything but the truth.

      but i can't show hor. soli. wakaka.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 30, 2006 9:24 AM  

    • Lepton : Haahahhaha... How true how true! LOL.

      By Blogger Jason Lioh, at April 30, 2006 12:15 PM  

    • yes... boss, u are liar.. it cant be only 8 visits... LIAR ! Show me stat show me stat !

      By Blogger Cely, at April 30, 2006 4:42 PM  

    • what?? its true lar... cely...

      thank u for contributing to 1/8 of our visits.. we truly appreciate it

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at April 30, 2006 5:20 PM  

    • At first I thought my name was hacked or sumthin and reposted on the comments until I noticed that decypher was someone actually quoting my post. Well, my full nick is Lance de'Cypher. Don't ask why. I'm just too perasan enuf to make a full name out of it. =P

      And yesh, MMUians have short dicks. As short as Jason's 16 (minus 2 for losing to boss stewie) incher. Short onli wor...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 01, 2006 12:18 AM  

    • so jason has 14 left.. not bad larr still quite long lar

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at May 01, 2006 1:39 AM  

    • Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 06, 2007 4:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home