• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Sunday, April 23, 2006

    How does this video make you feel?

    I was looking around Youtube again and guess what I found (probably something that's been around for a while but Boss Stewie is slow ok?? OKAY?!).

    A home made Singaporean 'comedy' called Zhng My Camp
    (which took its name from Zhng my car which took its name from Pimp My Ride) about a few guys coming to a "Camp Consultant" to ask for advice on how they can spice up their camp.




    Since these guys took the effort to make this video, the least I could do was share it with you guys right?? HAHAAHA

    Now after you watch this video, take the
    new vote on the right column on how this video makes you feel.

    24 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home