• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Friday, March 31, 2006

    Bye Bye Baby :(

    Yesterday, my baby left me to return to Malaysia where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

    The candles that I had lit for her in my room a few days ago are all burnt out now.

    I thought I would be happy... FREEDOM !!!! But I was wrong.

    My little flat in London (nicknamed the Cave since its very dark and small) has started to feel a little empty.

    I miss going grocery shopping with my baby (and our policy that I will hold the basket while she held on to the broccoli) I miss listening to the way she slurps when she drinks her hot Japanese green tea. I miss being dragged by her onto rollercoasters

    Believe it or not, I even miss going with her for NS

    And it doesn't matter if I have to buy her another one of these expensive dresses Even buying this two hundred dollar pair of shoes feel much less painful to me now

    I miss the adventure of secretly bringing things she doesn't approve of when we go travelling
    (Now there's no one around to tell me why I shouldn't wear my "Saya Anak Malaysia" t-shirt)
    I miss having her stop me from eating ice-cream because I'm fat I miss having her around to tell me that "Because I got high" is not an appropriate song to sing in front of my mother and sister.

    *sigh*
    I miss my baby*Photo info: The last photo we took before she left London. As you can see, I found it very difficult to smile*

    31 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home