• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Saturday, December 24, 2005

    Penangnites and Snooker

    There is something about Penangnites and Snooker. A very many Penangnites are crazy over the 'gentlemen' sport that I always thought looks very much like a miniature football field. I on the other hand, have always been a Pool fan... never really Snooker.

    Last night we were at my rich friend's 5-storey home that comes fully equipped with a seaview, 5 Mercedes' and a Snooker table (if you're wondering why our houses are so damn small in Penang, blame the mansions like this that take up all the land on our little island!!!).

    Anyway, I decided to give Snooker a shot.


    But I just didn't have the 'gentleman' in me to play it right. Barely even halfway through the game, we got bored...


    and then we got more bored...
    and then it struck us...

    That it was time to go for supper.

    7 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home